The Admissions Office oversees the application process for the all basic degree programs (MDiv, MAPT, Dual and MA[TS]). Applications are accepted throughout the academic year for enrollment in summer, fall or spring terms. The admissions office will continue to receive applications until the class is filled. It is highly recommended that applications be submitted as early as possible. Please refer to the Reminders & Deadlines page for preferred and final application deadlines.
To be considered for admission, prospective students must submit the following:
- Basic Degree Application This includes questions to be addressed in an autobiographical essay.
- Official Transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges and/or universities attended.
- Background CheckDownload instruction sheet to complete. A Statement of Self-Disclosure is also included in the basic degree application packet and must be completed.
- Letters of RecommendationThree letters for MDiv, MAPT and Dual degree applicants; Four letters for MA(TS) applicants as indicated in the basic degree application.
- For MDiv, MAPT, and Dual: Church Endorsement Form. Must be completed by the session or governing body of the applicant's congregation. MAPT applicants may substitute a Letter of Endorsement from a sponsoring Christian organization. Letters of endorsement must be written on the oganization's letterhead.
- Admissions Interview An interview with a member of the Admissions Committee or program director, normally conducted on campus. An interview may be schedule once the basic degree application packet has been received.
- Application Fee of $65.00. Checks or money orders should be included with the completed basic degree application packet. Credit card payments will be accepted by phone or by visiting the Admissions Office.
- If English is not a first/native language, an official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must be submitted with application. Scores may be no more than 2 years old from the date of application for admission.
- Academic Scholarship Application. Scholarship Applications must be submitted by March 15th to be considered for an academic scholarship. A completed admissions application must also be on file. Notifications of awards are sent in early April.
International Students: please review the International Students page for additional requirements and application documents.
Please consult the catalog for the complete application process and requirements for the basic degree programs.
For more information: