The Admissions Office oversees the application process for the all degree programs. Below are some key requirements for all applicants to our basic degrees (MDiv, MAPT, Dual and MA[TS]). Applications are accepted throughout the academic year for enrollment in summer or fall terms. Spring admission for new students is not available. The admissions office will continue to receive applications until the class is filled. It is highly recommended that applications be submitted as early as possible. Please refer to the Reminders & Deadlines page for preferred and final application deadlines.
Should you have any questions during your application process then please don’t hesitate to contact a member of our Admissions team at 404-687-4517 or Admissions@CTSnet.edu.
To be considered for admission, the following must be submitted:
- Academic History
- Statements of Self-Disclosure/Background Check (online)
- Application Fee ($50, payable online)
- Why CTS?
- Applicant’s Choice (A, B, or C)
- Reflect on a theological book or article that has recently captivated or inspired you, highlighting its connection to your own theological development.
- Albert Einstein said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Reflect on the implications of imagination for the 21stcentury church in light of this quote.
- We all engage in some forms of personal spiritual practices. Name a spiritual practice that can be engaged by a community (e.g., corporate prayers, candlelight vigils, letter-writing campaigns) and explore its significance for shaping a faith community.
- From all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Including Church Positions and Service, Secular Occupations, Community Involvement, Academic Honors, and Hobbies and Interests
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- One from each of the following categories preferred: academic, ministry professional, general
- MA(TS) program applicants must include one additional academic reference.
- Admissions Interview
- Normally, interviews are conducted on campus with a faculty member. The interview may be scheduled when the majority of the application materials have been received. There is a link to an interview request form inside each application.