**all times and events between 8am on Friday and 2pm on Saturday are tentative and subject to change**
- Pre-Event Arrivals Staying on Campus Overnight
- Greeters will be staffing the Harrington Center from 5-10pm
- Cider will be available
- Self-Check-In is possible at any time following the lodging instructions
- 7:30-8:15 am (Optional) Breakfast Served (Richards Center Dining Hall)
- Meal tickets will be provided either in your nametag or by admission staff.
- 8:00-11:30 am Check in at Broyles Leadership Center (BLC) tower lobby
- Coffee, tea, pastries will be available at Check in
- 8:30-10:00 am
- Class Sessions (BLC 1st floor)
- Introduction to Pastoral Care
- First Thessalonians: Greek-based Exegesis Course
- 9:00 am
- Campus Tour (Meet at BLC Tower)
- Class Session
- Scripture Reading Practicum
- 10:10-11:00 am Chapel & Coffee Break (Campbell Hall Chapel and Richards Center Dining Hall)
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm
- Class Sessions
- Introduction to Biblical Hebrew
- Scripture Reading Practicum
- or Campus Tour (Meet at BLC Tower)
- 12:30 – 3:30 pm: Bookstore Open (Richards Center 1st Floor)
- 12:45-1:45 pm Luncheon: Stories of the Columbia Experience (Ellis Room – Richards Center)
- 2:00-3:30 pm Admissions Interviews/ Faculty Conversations (assigned individually – see nametag/admissions staff )
- 2:30-3:30 pm Fellowship of Theological Discussion (student group)
- 3:45-4:45 pm Conversations about Transitioning to Seminary Life (Harrington Center Chapel)
- 5:00-6:30 pm Reception in Faculty Homes (on campus- meet initially at BLC 101)
- 7:00 pm Campus-Wide Community Dinner (Richards Center Dining Hall)
- Cookout. Vegan options will be available.
- 7:30-8:15 Breakfast Served (Richards Center Dining Hall)
- 8:Morning Prayers (self-guided) (Outside of Harrington Chapel)
- 8:30 Columbia Curriculum (BLC 102)
- 9:45 Ministry Panel Discussion (BLC 101)
- 10:45 Admissions, financial planning, and housing tours (BLC 101)
- 12:30 Lunch (Richards Center Dining Hall)
- 1:00 Closing Chapel Service (Harrington Center Chapel)
- **Due to limited housing, anticipate having a roommate if you are coming alone**
- spouses/partners will be offered rooms with a single queen bed if available.
- If you are arriving Thursday before 4:30pm
- Come to the Admissions Office 107 Campbell Hall to get your room key
- If you are arriving Thursday after 4:30pm
- Go to the north side door of the Harrington Center (off Inman Drive–use the side door facing the library parking lot), enter the code “214” in the punch pad, turn the knob to the right and pull the door open. Your key and welcome folder will be on the registration desk. Your room will be in one of the adjoining hallways or upstairs in the Harrington Center.
- Your overnight on campus student contact for any questions is Bryan Amick 863-289-3534.
- Linens and Towels are provided.
Where do I go when I arrive?
Please park in the Harrington Center/ Library Parking Lot
- 8:00 am to 12:30pm Tower of the Broyles Leadership Center
- 12:30-6:30pm 107 Campbell Hall
- For Breakfast, Richards Center Dining Hall
- Broyles Leadership Center 1st Floor
- If you are flying and have communicated your flights with us, you’ll be put in touch with the person who will be picking you up.
- Plan to meet the person picking you up at baggage claim for your flight.
- If you have trouble communicating with the person picking you up, you may call Admissions at 877-548-2817 for assistance.
- If you have not communicated flight information and you desire airport pickup, please contact the Admissions Office asap.