The Admissions Office oversees the application process for the all basic degree programs (MDiv, MAPT, Dual and MA[TS]). Applications are accepted throughout the academic year for enrollment in summer, fall or spring terms. The admissions office will continue to receive applications until the class is filled. It is highly recommended that applications be submitted as early as possible. Please refer to the Reminders & Deadlines page for preferred and final application deadlines.
Apply Now for MDIV, MAPT, Dual MDIV/MAPT
Apply Now for MA(TS)
Apply Now to be a Special Student
Should you have any questions during your application process then please don't hesitate to contact a member of our Admissions team at 404-687-4517. Admissions@CTSnet.edu
To be considered for admission, the following must be submitted:
- General Information
- TOEFL Scores: If English is not a first/native language, an official score report from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must be submitted with application. Scores may be no more than 2 years old from the date of application for admission.
- Academic History
- Statements of Self-Disclosure/Background Check
- Application Fee ($65, payable online)
- Why CTS?
- Applicant’s Choice (A, B, or C)
- Reflect on a theological book or article that has recently captivated or inspired you, highlighting its connection to your own theological development.
- Albert Einstein said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Reflect on the implications of imagination for the 21st century church in light of this quote.
- We all engage in some forms of personal spiritual practices. Name a spiritual practice that can be engaged by a community and explore its significance for shaping a faith community.
- From all institutions of higher education attended
- Including Church Positions and Service, Secular Occupations, Community Involvement, Academic Honors, and Hobbies and Interests
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- One from each of the following categories preferred: academic, ministry professional, general.
- MA(TS) program applicants must include one additional academic reference.
- Admissions Interview
- Normally, interviews are conducted on campus with a member of the Faculty. The interview may be scheduled when the application has been received.
January 15 application to be considered for Merit Scholarships due.
March 1 application to be considered for Summer term due. All International applications due.
May 1 application to be considered for Fall term due (preferred)
June 1 application to be considered for Fall term due (final)