The seminary bookstore provides books and resources to support students, pastors, and lay people in their academic and spiritual lives. From the latest publications by Columbia’s faculty members to new titles on the cutting edge of scholarship, the bookstore is a fantastic resource for everyone interested in the reformed tradition. Come in and browse!
You can also view our newest books, specials, and other news HERE ON FACEBOOK!
What Can You Find in the Bookstore?
- New and classic titles in the areas of Theology, Presbyterian Resources, Christian Living, Church History, Biblical studies and Commentaries, Church Leadership, Pastoral Care, and much, much more!
- Official Columbia Theological Seminary gear including T-shirts and other apparel, as well as coffee mugs and tumblers.
- Handcrafted clergy stoles and gifts.
- A variety of beverages and snacks to get you through your next class or workshop.
It is easy to purchase books in-person at our convenient location in the Broyles Leadership Center or by telephone from anywhere in the state or country. We welcome both students and visitors to campus, so we hope you will stop by and visit us!
Hours and Contact Information:
We are located on the first floor of the west wing of the Broyles Leadership Center (enter from under the archway).
Store Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30AM - 2:30PM (when classes are in session)
Phone: 404.687.4550 (10:00 – 4:30 each day)
Manager: Sue Crannell
Spring 2015 Book Lists
Booklists for Spring 2015 basic degree classes are posted on the MBS Direct Web Site link for ordering your books. To see the list click on the order books button and the lists will come up. You don’t need to complete the order to get the lists. At this time only the books for basic degree classes are listed there. Go to: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/ctsnet.htm.
DMin students should have received a book order form via their CTS email from the registrar with book lists for advanced degree classes. At this time we are still carrying textbooks for advanced studies classes in the CTS bookstore.
Past Book Lists
- Winter 2014 Book List Arranged by Course
- Spring 2014 Book List Arranged by Course
- Summer 2014 Book List Arranged by Course
- Fall 2014 Book List Arranged by Course
New Online Bookstore!
As of November 17, 2014 Columbia Theological Seminary announces a new partnership with MBS Direct, an online textbook supply company. Links will be available on CAMS, MOODLE, and the Columbia Seminary website. Online orders may be taken on any day at any time. New, used, and even digital textbooks will be sold subject to availability.
Here's how to order:
1. Go to the MBS Direct page for Columbia Theological Seminary at http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/ctsnet.htm. Watch your cart for savings alerts!
2. Select the payment option that fits your needs.
3. Your order is shipped within 24 hours. EBook access codes and other electronic files are downloadable immediately when purchased by credit card. SFA payments need 24 hours to process before the download is available. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and SFA vouchers accepted).
For customer service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1.800.325.3252.
SPECIAL: Order on December 2, 3, and 4 and get FREE SHIPPING!