Columbia Theological Seminary contracts with the City of Decatur Recycling Services for regular pickup from recycling dumpsters. This service is single stream collection, which means there is no need to sort.
- Upper campus in lower parking lot behind Harrington Center.
- Lower campus at Village Residences 39-42.
- Campbell Hall first floor stairwell.
- All aluminum items.
- All glass bottles and jars.
- All plastic containers labeled “1” through “7”.
- All paper products, including newspaper inserts.
- Plastic bags.
- All cardboard items.
Do NOT recycle:
- Styrofoam products without recycling logo. No packing peanuts.
- Any item that has been contaminated with food/waste, i.e. pizza boxes.
- Plastic/wax coated cartons, i.e. milk/juice cartons.
- Light bulbs.
- Broken glass.
- Wrappers with metallic material.
For additional information regarding City of Decatur recycling, visit:http://www.decaturga.com/index.aspx?page=108