**All times and events between 8:00 am on Friday and 2:00 pm on Saturday are tentative and subject to change**
- Pre-Event Arrivals Staying on Campus Overnight
- Greeters will be staffing the Harrington Center from 5:00 – 10:00 pm
- Cider will be available
- Self-Check-In is possible at any time following the lodging instructions
- Student Potluck 6:30 pm in the New Residence Hall Kitchen (Prospective students, no need to bring anything!)
- 7:30 – 8:15 am (Optional) Breakfast Served (Richards Center Dining Hall)
- Meal tickets will be provided either in your nametag or by admission staff.
- 8:00 – 11:30 am Check-in at Broyles Leadership Center (BLC) Tower Lobby
- Coffee, tea, pastries will be available at Check-in
- 8:30 – 10:00 am
- Class Sessions (BLC 1st floor)
- New Testament Interpretation (BLC 101)
- Meet the Niebuhrs (BLC 105)
- 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Campus Tour (Meet at BLC Tower)
- Class Session
- Scripture Reading Practicum**
- 10:10 – 11:00 am Chapel & Coffee Break (Campbell Hall Chapel and BLC Tower Lobby)
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Class Sessions
- Wisdom Literature: Hebrew-based Exegesis (BLC 207)
- Scripture Reading Practicum**
- Or Campus Tour (Meet at BLC Tower)
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm Luncheon: Stories of the Columbia Experience (Ellis Room – Richards Center)
- 1:30 – 3:30 pm Admissions Interviews/ Faculty Conversations (assigned individually – see nametag/admissions staff )
- 3:30 – 4:45 pm Conversations about Transitioning to Seminary Life (Harrington Center Chapel)
- 4:45 – 5:45 pm Reception in Faculty Homes (on campus- meet initially at Harrington Center Chapel)
- 6:00 pm Campus-Wide Community Dinner (Richards Center Dining Hall)
- Cookout catered by Farm Burger**. Vegan options will be available.
- 1:00 – 4:00 pm Bookstore Open (Richards Center 1st Floor) **Special Sale 50% off books!**
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm Meet & Greet representatives from our newest student organization: HALA (Hispanic and Latinx Association)
- Location: Office of Student Life and Formation (BLC Archway Entrance)
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm Meet & Greet representatives from SOS (Spouses of Seminaries) to talk about family life on campus
- Meet outside in the Village Apartments (follow the concrete path that runs behind the New Residence Hall, past the ball field and garden)
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm Fellowship of Theological Discussion (student group)
- Meets off campus at Marlay House 426 W Ponce de Leon Ave**
- Meet at New Residence Hall Parking lot to carpool at 2:15 pm
- 8:15 pm till… Firepit after dinner. All invited. Sponsored by Spouses of Seminarians.
- 7:30 – 8:15 am Breakfast Served (BLC 1st floor hallway)
- 8:30 – 9:30 am Columbia Curriculum (BLC 102)
- 9:45 – 10:45 am Ministry Panel Discussion (BLC 101)
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm Admissions, financial planning, and housing tours (BLC 101)
- 12:15 – 12:45 pm Lunch (Richards Center Dining Hall)
- 1:00 pm Closing Chapel Service (Harrington Center Chapel)
- **Due to limited housing, anticipate having a roommate if you are coming alone**
- spouses/partners will be offered rooms with a single queen bed if available.
- If you are arriving Thursday before 4:30 pm
- Come to the Admissions Office 107 Campbell Hall to get your room key
- If you are arriving Thursday after 4:30 pm
- Go to the north side door of the Harrington Center (off Inman Drive–use the side door facing the library parking lot), enter the code “514” in the punch pad, turn the knob to the right and pull the door open. Your key and welcome folder will be on the registration desk. Your room will be in one of the adjoining hallways or upstairs in the Harrington Center.
- Your overnight on campus student contact for any questions is Bryan Amick 863-289-3534.
- Linens and Towels are provided.
Where do I go when I arrive?
Please park in the Harrington Center/ Library Parking Lot
- 8:00 am – 12:30 pm Tower of the Broyles Leadership Center
- 12:30 – 6:30 pm Campbell Hall (Room 107)
- For Breakfast, Richards Center Dining Hall
- Broyles Leadership Center 1st Floor
- If you are flying and have communicated your flights with us, you’ll be put in touch with the person who will be picking you up.
- Plan to meet the person picking you up at baggage claim for your flight.
- If you have trouble communicating with the person picking you up, you may call Admissions at 877-548-2817 for assistance.
- If you have not communicated flight information and you desire airport pickup, please contact the Admissions Office asap.