Healthful Approaches to the New Year!
Columbia & Academics / Admissions & Aid / Students & Campus Life
When: Mon. (1/6) and Wed. (1/8) from 12:30-1:20pm; and Tues. (1/7) and Thurs. (1/9) from 5:15–6pm
Where: NRH Basement
• Are you wanting to eat more mindfully this year, but don’t know quite where to begin?
• Have you decided to increase the amount of physical activity in your life, but need some help getting started?
• Do you have orthopedic issues and want to find out which exercises you should do and which ones to avoid?
• Not quite sure what to make of all the popular diets and fitness trends?
• Have other nutrition or exercise questions?
Stop by to get some answers!
For more information, contact Karen Webster, co-founder of the HSHC and CTS Doctor of Ministry student (WebsterKarenH@mail.ctsnet.edu). Karen has been certified for over 10 years as a Health and Fitness Specialist (American College of Sports Medicine), has been working in a physical therapy setting the past 4 1/2 years, and has been certified as a Nutrition Specialist (The American Academy of Sports Dietitians and Nutritionists) for over 2 years.