Discover Columbia Event for Prospective Students
- New dates are TBD
- Schedule an individual visit!
During Discover Columbia, you will have an opportunity to consider your individual sense of call and discover how you may grow your leadership skills through one of our three basic degree programs: Master of Divinity, Master of Arts in Practical Theology (or Dual MDIV/MAPT), and Master of Arts (Theological Studies).
You will experience a glimpse of life as a student: visit class, worship with the Columbia community, talk with faculty, meet with our senior leadership. You will also receive an overview of the admissions process, financial planning considerations, and on-campus housing options.
Come be a part of the Columbia community for two days of discovery and discernment!
- There is no charge for this event (event includes lodging and meals).
- Discover Columbia lasts from 8:00am on the first day until approximately 1pm the second day.
- A limited number of rooms are available on campus and they must be reserved in advance with the Admissions office.
- Please be advised, there are no accommodations on campus for childcare.
If you have difficulty using the registration form, please call or email the Office of Admissions at 404-687-4539 or 877-548-2817 (toll-free).