Ways to Stay Connected
- Have you completed our new online update form? Let us know what’s going on with you!
- Join our Alumni Association groups on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Keep up with other alumni at Class Notes
- Consider serving on Alumni Council
- Know an outstanding CTS grad? Nominate them for one of our Alumni Awards
- Support CTS’s Annual Fund
- COME TO THE REUNION on February 4-6, 2019.
Employment and Education Services for Alumni
- Vocational Services (Job postings and job submission form)
- Request a Transcript
- Request a student referral
John Bulow Campbell Library Services for Alumni
- Online Research:
The library provides a unique catalog for alumni. The collection includes: eBooks, articles (re:source, ATLAS for Alums, JSTOR, etc.), online resources, and, of course, print books!
The catalog requires a password. Contact Erica Durham for access information.
Want to maximize your search experience? Click here for a brief tutorial.
The library provides alumni lifetime check out privileges for the main library collections. Alumni can check out up to 6 items for 28 days. The library will mail physical resources to alumni for free. Alumni are expected to send the items back on or before the due date. Graduates are automatically switched to the alumni patron category.
Find a photo of a CTS graduate:
Class composite photos are available online through the C. Benton Kline, Jr. Special Collections and Archives. To see the collection, visit the archives Digital Collections.