Ever Faithful Day
On September 17th, the entire Columbia Theological Seminary community will celebrate our second annual Ever Faithful Day!
Ever Faithful Day – 24 hours of dedicated support for Columbia Seminary – marks Columbia’s nearly 200-year commitment to serving the church and the world by forming bold, imaginative, and ever faithful leaders. In ordinary and extraordinary times – like these – Columbia adapts, with faithfulness and resilience, to be relevant to an ever-changing world.
Ever Faithful Day
- Reminds us of important markers in Columbia’s story – such as the first day of classes on the Decatur campus in the fall of 1927.
- Invites us to celebrate the transformational place that Columbia is today. A place where, even in these unprecedented times, a record-breaking new class of seminarians respond to their call to begin their theological formation this fall. The entire Columbia community has adapted to provide an engaging, transformative seminary experience, in a new way.
- Reaffirms our call to look forward faithfully, with courage and conviction that the Holy Spirit is at work guiding this holy place to prepare leaders for a world that desperately craves justice, hope and healing.
As our thank you for your support of Ever Faithful Day (at the $12 a month or $50+ one-time gift level), we will send you this Harrington Center Chapel stained glass window ornament. A perfect holiday or ordination gift that serves as reminder of the transformative chapel services in this special place on campus! We’re happy to mail them directly on your behalf, just provide the details in the box on the giving site.
Will you join us in showing your ever-faithful commitment to Columbia?
Your support of Ever Faithful Day makes you a part of Columbia’s story! Your generosity sustains the formation of the next generation of leaders for the challenges and opportunities of ministry.
Here’s how you can help:
– Make an Ever-Faithful Day gift (link buttons below)
– Encourage others to give too! Share our social media posts, and use #CTSgiving and #EverFaithfulDay in your posts so your friends can see that you support Columbia
– Send us a photo and a quote about why YOU are ever faithful to Columbia that we can use on social media
– Help us connect with potential students