Come and see some of the great and thoughtful work written by our faculty, staff, students, alumni and other friends of Columbia Theological Seminary. Columbia’s Office of Communications supports all seminary departments providing print and electronic publications, advertising, news and media relations, and editorial oversight for the seminary’s website. The following seminary publications are available online:
- Vantage magazine: Sent to all of our alumni and donors, Vantage provides themed articles and campus updates for all of our friends and supporters.
- Columbia Connections blog: New articles are published 2-3 times each week via this online blog. Many of our articles are published each Monday by Israel Galindo, Associate Dean of Lifelong Learning. Every Thursday, we post articles written by alumni and other friends. Additional news stories fill out the week.
- Journeying Together: For church professionals and lay people, The Center for Lifelong Learning shares information about upcoming non-degree courses and events – opportunities to learn with and from others for faithful discipleship. Learn more via our Lifelong Learning page.
- @thispoint online journal: This unique journal is a ministry offered by our faculty—one that we offer especially to adult church members who are hungry for thoughtful and provocative resources to stimulate their growth in Christ.
Other Columbia Seminary Resources
- Academic Catalog
- ATLAS for Alums: Columbia Seminary provides its graduates access to ATLAS, an online collection of major religion and theology journals selected by leading religion scholars and theologians. Graduates may use ATLAS for ALUMS to research the history of topics from as early as 1881 to the present in more than 327,700 articles and book reviews combined. For access information contact the Public Services Librarian, Erica Durham.