Ways to Stay Connected
Employment and Education Services for Alumni
John Bulow Campbell Library Services for Alumni
- Through ATLAS® for ALUMS, CTS provides its graduates access to ATLAS, an online collection of major religion and theology journals selected by leading religion scholars and theologians. CTS Graduates may use ATLAS for ALUMS to research the history of topics from as early as 1881 to the present in more than 327,700 articles and book reviews combined. For access information contact the Public Services Librarian, Erica Durham.
- Composite photos available online through the John Bulow Campbell Library
Go to our Library Archives Online Catalog. Type into the search window any combination of terms relating to the composite you’re looking for such as “composite 2008” or “composite” and “Gillespie” and so on. (Typing just “composite” gets you the whole collection.)
Sign up to receive our new Advent Resources for 2017!
By signing up you will receive complimentary digital resources including:
• Videos of our professors offering reflections on each Sunday in Advent’s lectionary texts
• Downloadable Advent Candle-lighting liturgy
• Advent coloring posters
• Poetry prayers
• Weekly art and artist reflections
CLICK HERE to sign up today!