Columbia Theological Seminary does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status in any group protected by federal, state, or local law in its programs and activities. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
- J. Martin Sadler, VP for Business and Finance/Section 504 Coordinator, Office 106 Campbell Hall, 404-687-4512
- Jody D. Sauls, Director of Human Resources/Title IX Coordinator, Office 202 Campbell Hall, 404-687-4654
- Dean of Students, Office 214 Campbell Hall, 404-687-4522
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit HERE for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
Columbia Theological Seminary welcomes any student with a documented disability and accommodates special academic needs, which are determined on an individual basis with appropriate documentation. Such disabilities include learning, physical and mental impairments. Columbia Theological Seminary complies with section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA) effective 2009, with final regulations approved in 2011.
- J. Martin Sadler, Vice President for Business and Finance, serves as the Section 504 Coordinator, and is located in 106 Campbell Hall (or phone 404-687-4512).
- Ann Clay Adams, Academic Administrator, works with academic accommodations and is located in 114 Campbell Hall (or phone 404-687-4524).
For more information regarding our policies and procedures, please download the CTS Disabilities Policies and Procedures.
To register as a student with a disability, please download the CTS Disability Registration Packet.